The Tranquebar Bar Stool in FSC oak is the latest addition to the Tranquebar family designed in Copenhagen by Boris Berlin. The design combines geometric shapes to create a minimal silhouette with an assured presence.
- Sculptured shape seat and a brushed stainless-steel foot rest for comfort and durability
- A small groove forms an elegant circle on the seat allowing flexibility to add upholstery in the future and encouraging support of local artisans
- Made from renewable solid Oak wood sourced in Europe and certified by FSC (Forest Stewardship Council)
- A water-based clear satin lacquer finish
- The seat and frame is crafted by applying a blend of modern production techniques with traditional joinery methods
Suitable for both home and commercial use.
Available in two heights 65cm and 75cm
The Tranquebar Bar Stool is Made to Order.
Designed in Denmark.
Produced in the E.U. (Lithuania)
Crafted using sustainably sourced Oak and certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)
For price and current delivery Click here